Friday, October 15, 2010

Long Time No Blog

I sit down at my computer and its always really really late. My stack of projects to do after 8pm is teetering.
Things are going good. Wolfgang has been pumpkin carving with Randy on a regular basis. He's pretty much learned the ins and outs.
He loves it.
From beginning to end.

We got him his own and gave him a marker.
Before the face application.....
After the face application.
He is also really digging his room these days.
He just wants to sit and play.

He is sick sick sick today though.
We took him to the doc because he has a 102 fever. He has some kind of throat infection. Poor little pitiful baby. He's done a lot of clinging and laying around.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I hope you get well very soon sweet Wolfgang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry Heather! That is no fun having a sick child :-) I hope Wolfgang gets better asap! I guess this was the weekend to be sick

    Love Hayley!

    ReplyDelete