Thursday, March 31, 2011

Well, Bummer. Our desktop doesn't work. We got a fabulous new monitor and the computer is kaput......have I ever spelled that before? Is it correct? Too lazy to look it up....

Wolfgang goes with Grammy on Thursdays (thank you Grammy). This afternoon I had a nap and when I woke up, the kickapoo was laying there looking at me.
And grinning a big grin....:)


I then proceeded to clean(ish) the bedroom.
This is how he entertains himself (insert grunting sounds and the occasional snort and giggle)
I love him.
He's the Maxter of Disaxter.

5 comments:

  1. These are taken on my phone, by the way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my sweet little Maxter of Disaxter! I just love how he has become such a happy little boy. What a blessing!!!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's kaputt (German for "broken")

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute! Look at him grinning at you, loving his mama...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the last photo - funny and cute. I can definitely picture him rolling around and making happy noises. Happy 3-months-minus-2-days!

    ReplyDelete