Sunday, August 1, 2010

Georgetown and other things...

Today Cristin came over with her puppies and The Wolf was in puppy heaven. He loves throwing the dog treats.

Yesterday...was that yesterday....?
Yes, it was.....
Yesterday we drove into Georgetown (just outside Austin. Its where Randy grew up) We went to see his Great Uncle Roy and Aunt Barbara. I'd never met them. It was nice. They live in an area completely overrun with deer. Roy said that when he wakes up in the morning he can count 20 baby deer in his backyard.
We went outside and I couldn't pry Wolfgang off the doormat. Nice.
I just let him be.
It was hot hot hot.

In the car, the sun was blazing so I handed Wolfgang his Spidey-glasses. This is how he always wears them. And this is what he does when I say "wink".
He is such a happy Goo. He can be shy and grumpy and all the things that most toddlers occasionally are, but most importantly, he is happy. I love that about him.



2 comments:

  1. Happy, sweet little guy - he's so lovable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love the Goo and his sunglasses :-) What a sweet boy :D

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete