Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hayley Melanie

Hayley (my sister) and her husband Seth and baby Jude came and visited us yesterday. Randy had never met the boys before so it was fun. And this is only the second time I've seen them since moving back from Africa.
It was wonderful to see her. We are 11 years apart, so having babies at the same time is really a gift from God. Jude is 9 months old and the sweetest, calmest thing on the planet.
Not quite as wild as the Goo......
(He's touching my ankle!!!!!!!!!)
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Seth. I have one where he is yawning in the background, but thats about it. We mostly hung out all day. It was nice to be together.

I don't know why Wolfgang has started "winking" for the camera. Here he is winking in his Spidey glasses.
He took a nasty spill this morning, getting a huge puffy bruise on his forehead. Afterwards he chilled out with a book. It was so sweet. He was enthralled.

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating how you and Hayley look so much alike yet Wolfgang and Jude look nothing alike! They must take after their daddies. How great for them to have a cousin their own age to grow up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It was so much fun to see you, Randy, and the Goo :) You have a WONDERFUL family. And Dave & Sue are AWESOME :) I'm glad the boys got to meet each other. It was so funny to see wolfgang and jude interact. It will be even better when they get older. We love you guys and can't WAIT to see you again.

    ~Hayley, Seth, and Jude

    ReplyDelete