Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trees

We needed to get out and see some nature.
Actually, Randy needed to get out and see some nature, Wolfgang needed to get out, and I just wanted to be with my mens.
We heard there were some cool trees in Medina, about an hour from here.
There were a few. :)


Heaven. I love these minutes of my life. The ones that look like this.


We've had a rough few weeks. Doctor visits. More doctor visits......MORE doctor visits.
It was fun to get out and throw some rocks and see some cool cool trees. Wolfgang could have spent a week chunking rocks in the river.
We went into town and had hamburgers and fries. Man they were good. We had fun.
We then found the coolest rest-stop on the planet. How beautiful is this area?


The trees were so....rooty. And the water was so clear!
We could see our shadows on the bottom of the river.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I can't wait. Actually, last Thanksgiving our South African friends had us over because they wanted to cook real American Thanksgiving food. It was fun but really really hot.
The cousins are coming in and we are going to eat real turkey. I'm looking forward to mashed potatoes and Cristin's green fluffy salad stuff. Man I could eat my weight in green fluffy salad stuff. Thankfully my doctor weigh-in was TODAY and not Friday.
I had a sonogram today and Max has an enormous amount of hair. I can't wait to see him! We are scheduling a C-section for January 7th. Soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I want to go there! Beautiful water and trees. And I didn't know you could see hair on a sonogram...I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete