Friday, June 24, 2011

Wolfgang and Wyatt

This is a funny little pair. I don't know of 2 kids that could be more opposite than they are.
But they have similarities.
They share the same initials. Wolfgang Xerxes and Wyatt Xander.
(Wyatt is Cathy's grandson, by the way......typing that feels weird. Cathy, you just don't seem like a Grandmother to me. In my mind you will be 42 forever. Although when I turn 42, you will finally turn 43)
Our boys are only 2 months apart in age.
The hand-holding is a new phenomenon. There are times when Wolfgang screams like a little girl when Wyatt comes running at him. Wyatt is the most coordinated thing on the planet. Wolfgang is a tad on the wobbly side.

Anytime we go places together, its quite an effort to load up Cathy's car.
One trip down the stairs with the ginormous double stroller. One trip down the stairs with my two car seats and then one trip down the stairs with the three boys. Its exhausting.
But I think they are good for each other.

Its never too early to learn things from an unlikely friend. Adaption is a crucial life skill. And at the end of the day, you can always find common ground.

Wyah and Wo-Wo

No comments:

Post a Comment