Saturday, May 7, 2011

Honduras?

This is a picture of El Subte, Honduras.

Oh no, wait. Actually that is a picture of Wolfgang that I took today with my camera.
My camera should be in El Subte, Honduras with Randy but I forgot to make him take it.
This is a picture of Wolfgang experiencing a bit of medicine head. He is a sick boy.
:(

Ok, THIS is a picture of El Subte, Honduras.
Randy is somewhere out there. Pray for him. I miss him already.
He left at about 4:30 this morning to board the plane. He went with a small group of men to build a water system in a remote village that has no running water. So great. They also bring the Gospel. Even greater! It will be a rough week of ditch digging and sleeping on cots. Pray for my husband.
And I'd like to thank all my supporters who bring liquids. Sue brought Wolfgang some Gatorade this morning and Cathy went out late to get me a coke after Wolfgang sat on and crushed my first one.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon, Wolfie! (And how exciting for Randy! I can't wait to hear more about it when he returns.)

    Happy Mother's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad our men are spreading the water and gospel together.

    sue brings healthy stuff and I bring bad stuff, better stick with Sue. ha ha

    love you
    cathy

    ReplyDelete